Investment in Russia
Investment in Russian Real Estate,
Construction and other industries
Investment in Russian real estate, construction and other industries is one of the most attractive way of doing business.
Investment in Russia keeps active growth on:
according to the Report of the consulting company Jones Lang LaSalle, investment in Russian real property amounted to USD 4,45 billion in the first half of 2008 against USD 1,3 billion in the first half of 2007.
According to Knight Frank, the rates of return remain more higher in the Russian real estate market than in the European one:
8-11% in Russia against 4-7% in Eastern and Western Europe.
Group of companies FPK organizes investing in the highly profitable Russian real property, construction and other industries.
Our clients are both major foreign investors and small and medium-sized business.
We are able to search for you not only real property and operating enterprise, but also to offer you participation in the big investment projects on construction of non-residential and residential property either in the industrially developed regions or in the countryside.
Besides searching of the real property, operating enterprise or project we are also able to offer a knee to you in following:
- Cost and tax optimization.
- Organisation of risk-free payment method, including search of the trustworthy Russian bank with full foreign shareholding.
- Setting-up of the representative office of your company or its subsidiary company in Russia which will acquire property.
- Conveyancing and registration of rights to lands under the real object you acquired.
- Asset management.
- Accounting records maintenance and submission of accounts to a tax authority.
Group of companies FPK has in its corporate structure the following department:
- Legal department
- Accounts and taxation department
- Consulting department
- Development department
- Architectural department
- Project designing department
- Two constructive divisions (for major construction work of any category and repairs).
Our specialists have a long-term experience and skills in a certain field of business.
Group of companies FPK
400 11, Czech Republic, Ústí nad Labem, Pod Rozhlednou, 2982/2
Tel. +7903-6214229 (in Russian & English)
Tel. +420 773626286 (in Czech)